Friday, May 8, 2009

So I have entered into the world of blogging and according to some of my friends, I am now inducted into the twenty-first century. Before now, I was never much inspired to write about my life. My days consisted of working at the hospital, growing more in love with Trent, managing the joys and sorrows of being a minister's wife and coping with life in the rural Midwest. No doubt the Lord has been at work in our lives and it's been a crazy ride at times. But, I have started on a grand adventure that deserves to be chronicled.

I am a mother to a beautiful daughter!
Just even saying this makes me shiver with fear and great joy. So I will attempt to share a little of our lives with you--the mysteries of watching a little girl grow, the many ways that the good Lord is teaching me to love and the quirks of living next to cows.

From a Pea to a Basketball








Can you imagine that this is really a baby inside?!?!?
See her in the next post!



5 comments:

Big Papa said...

Mindy! I am so excited you are blogging so I can "virtually" know what's going on in your life. I can't wait to see some pics of my precious little niece. Much love to the New Hampton Willhite gang!
Love you!
Monica

Joni said...

Yeah Mindy and Gracelyn!!! You better keep up with this so I can see my sweet baby EVERYDAY!! That's right you better post everyday:) I am so proud of you, and I'm not going to lie, the last pic is scarey:)

Shannon Dial said...

are you sure there weren't two babies in there, your belly was huge! She is so adorable, I cant wait to know her more through your blog and Skype. Love you!

Joni said...

LOVE the new blog layout!! Great job! Now hurry up and put more pics of Gracelyn:)

Jessica H said...

Ok, I just spent the last hour at work reading all your posts! I love it. I'm not at the baby phase yet but I'm enjoying the real life chronicle here!